What has Trump done? (Rough Draft)

No one knows for sure what Trump has planned for America and he said he will do a lot. But What has he done so far? I guess we will find out. Now let’s start with a recent thing, D.A.C.A.. You see D.A.C.A. keeps children safe from deportation. Obama signed this law when he was in office. But now President Trump is trying to repeal this law. This means he can deport the whole family instead of just the parents. It seems most people don’t like it.

Carter says “I do not agree.”

Elliott says “He’s a real racist man.”

As many people wish he hadn’t come into office. You can’t say he didn’t do anything. Now let’s hope he will do something else. Or I’m out of a job.

He is trying very hard to deport as many illegal immigrants as possible. He says he is just doing this to get jobs. Why is he building his wall? Well that’s to get people in legally. But that’s for another day. Anyway this is to get more American job for citizens. But why repeal D.A.C.A.? Well it can be helpful. This means that if the parents have to leave then the family won’t be separated. This instead of the adults leaving the kids for an orphanage or something. But on the other hand to some they are leaving their kids to have a better life.

Picture this, you are a boy that has just had his parents deported. What would you think. When some people think like that they think it’s a good idea. But some are say it wouldn’t happen like that. Which is correct.

In conclusion, if you agree, okay. If you hate him for it, okay. It is your opinion and, I will respect that. Most of you probably already hated him. Anyway, put you opinion below. Have a nice day humans of the people world. This is Tim the toaster signing off.

One thought on “What has Trump done? (Rough Draft)”